You can use this starter template for your iOS and Android app developments.
Included packages in this template;
- react navigation
- react native elements
- One Signal (push notifications)*
- react native vector icons
- react native firebase**
How to install React Native Starter Kit
Download and unzip React Native Starter Kit.
cd ReactNativeStarterKit npm install cd ios pod install
Please follow these instructions for push notifications.
- Create an OneSignal account if you do not have one.
- Generate appropriate credentials for the platforms you are releasing for. (Generate an iOS push certificate, Generate a Google service API Key )
** You have to sign up for google firebase account. Please follow these instructions
- [IOS] Follow these instructions to generate your GoogleService-Info.plist file.
- [IOS] Place .plist file into your ios/ directory.
- [Android] Follow these instructions to generate your google-services.json file.
- [Android] Place .json file into your android/app/ directory