You can use this shield for shooting High Speed Photos such as popping balloons, water splash etc.
Sound Trigger shield is designed for capturing high speed photos. It has two output ports for camera and speedlite.
How to use the Sound Trigger Shield;
- Download Arduino sketch from Github
- Connect your DSLR and speedlight to output ports.
- Use POTs for sensitivity and delay.
- When microphone detects a sound event, triggers the speedlite output port
- Sensitivity and Delay Controls
- 1 x 3.5mm Stereo Jack for Camera Connection
- 1 x 3.5mm Stereo Jack for Flash Connection
- Sensitive microphone with op-amp
- Indicator Led
You may need basic soldering skills. Header Pins are NOT soldered on board.
1x Sound Trigger Shield (All components soldered)
2 sets Headers (Not soldered to shield)
Upon confirmation of payment your item will be processed for shipment within 2 business days. A tracking code will be issued to the email you registered with. For international tracked shipments, expect a 15-30 business day delivery time.
Note: Arduino Uno is not INCLUDED